Retail Store Manager (Bedford) - 6 Months FTCDate posted 19/07/2022
- Work location
- 3Store Bedford
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- 37.5hrs per week (5 days out of 7)
Our goal at Three is to become the UKs best loved brand by our people and customers. We’re doing a really good job so far but need more energetic, super talented people to help us take it further.
Currently, we’re looking for an approachable, resilient, and inspiring individual to join our award-winning Retail team as a Store Manager. We need somebody that can lead, coach and develop their team - enabling them to deliver exceptional customer service, and upsell our awesome products in store.
You’ll play a huge part in making sure your team is at its best, using your influence to inspire and motivate others. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your career, be that role model, and kick things up a step.
Just a heads up - you don’t need mobile phone industry experience. If you can lead others and have previous management experience- let’s do this!
Fancy being the face of our company brand?
Enjoy leading your team, delivering the best customer experience and exceeding sales?
Got that customer service head? Look no further…
We can offer you this...
• A brand-new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three
• Competitive salary
• Wicked bonus
• 28 days leave + bank holidays
• Training courses and career development
• Oh, and leading an awesome team
The role develops and delivers the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities for the area, ensuring sustainable commercial growth, high level individual and business performance and a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring a Store team.
- Drive commercial performance, whilst making customer service unbeatable
- Drive a team that encourage customers to enjoy our products- making sure your advisors enable sales as much as possible
- Know your team- recruit the right people, then coach and train to nail customer service
- Achieve KPI’s and drive results
- Most of all, lead by example…
- Experience of leading, organising and managing a team
- A passion for customer service and leading by example
- Raise that bar with your commercial expertise, and drive sales at any given opportunity