|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201EQ||Bournemouth||3Store Bou'm'th (Castlepoint)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5hrs per week (5 days out of 7)||N/A|
Our goal at Three is to provide better connectivity, every day, for every customer. It means understanding each customer and their needs, and providing amazing experiences that make people feel good. Everyone at Three has an integral role to play in making it happen, so we need more energetic, super talented people to help us take it further
Currently, we’re looking for a sales and service focused individual to join our award-winning Retail team as an Assistant Store Manager. We need somebody that can coach and develop others in their team - enabling them to deliver exceptional customer service and upsell our awesome products in store.
You’ll play a huge part, supporting our Store Managers and making sure our stores run smoothly. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career to Store Manager and beyond and really kick your career up a level.
Just a heads up - you don’t need mobile phone industry experience. If you can get the best out of others and have the personality to build rapport with customers and colleagues alike - let’s do this!
Fancy being the face of our company brand?
Enjoy delivering the best customer experience and exceeding sales?
Got that customer service head? Look no further…
We can offer you this...
- A brand-new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three
- Competitive salary
- Wicked bonus
- 28 days leave + bank holidays
- Training courses and career development
- Oh, and working as part of an awesome team
The role supports the Store Manager on the development and delivery of the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities for the area, ensuring sustainable commercial growth, high level individual and business performance and a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring a store team.
- Support the running of our retail stores
- Ensure we always deliver unbeatable customer service
- Support a team in encouraging customers to enjoy our products - making sure Advisors enable sales as much as possible
- Provide day to day operational assistance to the Store Manager
- Achieve KPI’s and drive results
- Most of all, lead by example…
- Organising and supporting a team
- A passion for customer service and leading by example
- Raise that bar with your sales through service ability
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.