|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5||37.5hrs per week (5 days out of 7)||N/A|
Three is all about challenging you to improve your career. If you’ve got retail,hospitality or leisure management experience and real drive, this is your chance to go further.
Something to get excited about:
Our Network has been voted the most reliable around. Not only does it deliver high quality, media-rich content, it’s also fast. And, no surprises here, it’s attracting loads of customers to stores that are every bit as fresh, fun and entertaining. So when you take on this role there’ll never be a dull moment.
A background that’ll take you further:
You’ll be working in a similar role, but perhaps in a different industry. Either way, you’ll definitely know retail inside out. We’re looking for someone who’s as good at getting the best out of a team as they’re at hitting targets and meeting deadlines. To fit the bill, you’ll need to have mastered the art of sales, shown you have a flair for customer service and proven you’re a championship-level coach.
A bit about us:
We exist to make mobile better for everyone. Ever since we were created in 2003, we've been challenging and changing the way the industry works by putting customers first and tackling the issues that frustrate and annoy them. We were the first mobile network to take the fear out of using data with our All You Can Eat plans. We were the first to abolish eye-watering roaming charges for people travelling abroad and we were the first network to give our customers 4G at no extra cost. We knocked out sky high prices for calling 0800 numbers before anyone else.
We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people who share our passion and belief in making things right.
For us to be at our best, we need the right team. This is why we’re committed to helping our people fulfil their potential, so they can help us fulfil ours.
The role supports the Store Manager on the development and delivery of the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities for the area, ensuring sustainable commercial growth, high level individual and business performance and a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring a store team.
- Delivers daily sales targets set to ensure that KPIs are achieved while following standardised protocols.
- Gives constructive feedback to improve performance using performance management systems and protocols to measure and track individuals and team performance against Store KPIs
- Builds own capabilities and supports the development of the capabilities of Store team members by working within existing development framework to provide specialised training and coaching sessions.
- Supervise and supports leadership of the Store team, delivering high levels of employee engagement and creating an environment within the Store that encourages collaboration and ensure high performance to achieve store targets. Is involved on feedback and coaching conversation with Store team members using the 'Great Conversations' model to ensure a great customer experience in the store.
- Help to manage performance and customer data and interprets the outputs, taking specific actions or escalating if needed, to make sure performance issues are solved and store activities are improved. Ensures that the customer information is entered correctly and accurately into the system by the Retail Customer Advisor and takes specific actions or escalates if needed, to make sure issues are solved
- Analyses data on a daily/weekly basis from a variety of standard sources to understand how Retail Customer Advisors are performing.
- Helps the Store Manager to manage individual and team activities on a day-to-day basis and provides operational support by performing prescribed routine activities using existing systems and protocols.
- Performs customer credit check and other quality assurance tasks and supervises others to ensure data is accurate.
- Reviews identified shortcomings in current compliance processes, systems and procedures and works with guidance from the Store Manager to ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Takes an active interest in other people. Seeks to understand their individual perspectives and concerns and accurately hears the unspoken or partly expressed thoughts, feelings and concerns of others. Specifically, recognizes emotions; for example, reading body language and facial expressions.
- Manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity. Specifically, monitors others' work; for example, checking to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Shows respect for others by seeking to understand their perspectives. Demonstrates positive regard for others, assuming that each person has unique capabilities. Specifically, listens; for example, is open to new ideas and others’ viewpoints, based on an underlying belief that others have good intentions, expertise to offer, and a valid viewpoint (until proven wrong).
- Builds capability of others by teaching, coaching and/or mentoring them to do an excellent job for the long term.
- Specifically, provides on-the-job training; for example, giving practical support and imparts expertise, shares reasons and rationale as well as procedures.
- Thinks through situations of varying degrees of complexity and ambiguity, in order to understand them clearly.
- Specifically, sees basic relationships; for example, identifying simple cause and effect, or pros and cons.
- A desire to know more and seek information to inform decisions. Specifically, gathers information; for example, personally observing situations to understand them.
- Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals. Specifically, improves performance; for example, enhancing and improves the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers. Specifically, communicates; for example, reporting back to customers on enquiries, or ensures that others do.
- Builds a high performing team by ensuring that the team is focused, motivated and inspired to achieve team objectives. Specifically, keeps the team informed; for example, sharing up to date information with the team and makes decisions explicit.
Review and Reporting
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to review relevant and effective reports.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to drive performance of the Store team and build a high performance team culture by delivering programmes that accurately assess and recognise the skills and capabilities that the organisation needs to achieve success.
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills to persuade and influence Store team members and customers and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas or requesting actions.
- Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives, as well as knowledge of mobile devices, to identify and anticipate market and customer needs and develop solutions within the Store with guidance and support but not constant supervision.
- Conducts data analysis and competitor checks with guidance (but not constant supervision) in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- Analyse and interpret standard customer data in store in order to create a value proposition and recommend actions, as well as provides technical guidance when required on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Supports the management of the data to ensure customer information is safe and provides technical guidance when required on acquiring, organising, protecting and processing data to fulfill business objectives
- Helps the Store Manager to develop and execute appropriate plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Supports business processes with guidance but not constant supervision by understanding and effectively using standard office equipment and standard software packages, including the credit check system.