|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101M4||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
As a Business Sales Assistant you will be responsible for delivering voice and Mobile Broadband connections to Three`s new and existing business customers in line with company targets and KPIs. Maintain communication between Three UK and its key business accounts, with the aim of retaining and growing the existing business base by adding value and revenue to our core business.
This is a target orientated role dealing with inbound calls from potential Three UK customers and as key point of contact for existing business customer base for additional sell up and retention opportunities as well as outbound calls to generate new business.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
- Provide a first class sales experience for all existing Three business customers
- Maximise and convert potential opportunities to sales to generate revenue to the business.
- Save and retain our existing business customers.
- Outbound calls to potential Three customers and existing business customers making them aware of the latest products and services
- Deliver and maintain outstanding departmental quality standards to ensure first class level of service delivery, irrespective of medium
- Dealwith general enquiries regarding services offered, pricing information and handset specification
- Ensure all customer communication is recorded within the respective records and all calls dealt with in a professional manner
- Make an effective contribution to our communication strategy by consistently providing constructive feedback and making our environment a great place to work
- Ensure that departmental quality guidelines are adhered to, including the Data Protection Act and Contract terms and conditions
- Adhere to company process and procedures such as attendance, internet and email policy
- Be fully aware of competitor activity and feedback through line management•Produce regular reports to management on your account development strategy, including your pipeline
- B2B Sales Experience People Management•Inbound/Outbound Call Handling Experience
- Target and Sales driven individual
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to use Brand and key USP’s to promote Three Means Business props and FAB’s
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective networkof contacts and build key stakeholder relationships to grow and retain a sales customer pipeline
- Experience and competence in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- Effective Time ManagementPassion and drive for a sales environmentGenuine commitment to providing a first class level of customer experience
- Capacity to work under pressure with the minimum of supervision and training
- Proven track record of Sales experience/achievements
- Experience in a B2B, SME mobile and telecommunications industry.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.