- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week
Complaints Case Handler
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Reporting into a complaints team leader, you will be joining our executive office team representing the voice of Three’s senior management. You will be responsible for owning and resolving complex complaints which arrive through our regulators or escalation points. You will need to ensure the appropriate result is achieved in an efficient and timely manner while looking to identify trends and feedback whist working with business owners to ensure the customers are at the heart of the business.
You will be key to solving our most complex of customer issues while operating within the established regulatory guidelines. Working without supervision, using clear and effective communication skills to reach resolutions and deliver business targets in line with the strategic priorities.
- Resolve complex and sensitive complaints.
- Drive our customer experience by providing timely resolutions while working in a fast paced, demanding, customer centric and results. focused environment, while adhering to quality standards and regulatory guidance.
- Achieving personal and department KPIs.
- Identifying and meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
- Manage caseloads.
- Provide insight into customer journeys and support the development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to take a problem-solving approach and to analyse information and situations and generate reasoned recommendations and solutions.
- Experience within a complaint environment, managing caseloads and writing high quality outcomes and providing resolution.
- Delivering high stands of customer service ensuring cases are progressed efficiently with high levels of care and empathy.
- Excellent written, oral, analytical and comprehensive computer skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office packages and be a confident communicator.