|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100QG||Glasgow||Glasgow Office (St Vincent St)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|5 days from 7 flexible||28/05/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Within this role you will manage, coach and motivate a team of agents to ensure they hit their own and the departments targets.
You will be making credit decisions using various investigation methods and credit interpretation to determine the likelihood a customer if connected will pay. This is in line with departmental/company policy and procedure.
You will be speaking directly to customers, store staff, contact centre staff and the business sales team to handle Decline Appeals, Referrals and Business sales.
Your main KPI’S would be to maximise the number of connections while using insight to reduce fraud and financial churn.
- Monitor, manage and motivate your team
- Management of operation managers instructions and allocation of resources
- Take ownership of any escalated calls and provide first call resolution
- Providing coaching and encouraging skill development
- Production of financial and MI reporting
- Completing monthly call monitoring sessions
- Manage all attendance and timekeeping within the team, following policies and procedures, liaising with Human Resources if appropriate
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage adherence to inbound and outbound activity rotas.
- Strong background in Team Management
- Ability to analyse workload, prioritise and allocate accordingly in order to ensure key team targets are met
- A natural people person with outstanding people management skills
- A strong external relationship builder who is able to build rapport quickly
- Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
- Absence and performance management experience
- Ability to manage towards closely monitored KPI’s and financial revenue targets, holding accountability and pushing for excellence
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Solid internal stakeholder management skills
- A forward thinker who is confident challenging processed and procedures to push for improvement initiatives
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.