|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201FW||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances
As Credit Operstions Advisor, you will make credit decisions using various investigation methods and credit interpretation to determine the likelihood a customer if connected will pay. This is in line with departmental/company policy and procedure.
You will be speaking directly to customers, store staff, contact centre staff and the business sales team to handle Decline Appeals, Referrals and Business sales.
Your main KPI’S would be to maximise the number of connections while using insight to reduce fraud and financial churn.
- Provide exceptional customer service in every interaction.
- Work allocated offline tasks (processes) as directed by your Supervisor.
- Manage, resolve and escalate complaints accordingly in line with the complaints process.
- Manage all follow up work, diarising actions to ensure they are fully resolved and completed
- Multitask between a number of different workstreams to support customer demand.
- Maintain your knowledge and understanding through self-development and learning.
- Ensure set KPIs and SLAs are maintained and adhered to.
- Adhere to call quality standards and compliance requirements.
- React to real time demand, to re-prioritise to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Continually assess ways in which they can improve processes, to work more efficiently and provide a better customer experience.
- Ability to work in a multi skilled environment
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good problem-solving ability
- Being able to manage individual and team targets
- Work as part of a team
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.