|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|200201||Glasgow||Glasgow Office (St Vincent St)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Credit Risk is pivotal in stopping applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, whilst ensuring we take on as many connections as possible.
The successful candidate will have a key role in this by analysing and maintaining credit risk data.
The successful candidate will also be using SAS to pro-actively collect, analyse and interpret information and credit policies to make recommendations to management.
They will be able to see their recommendation all the way through into the live environment.
You will be part of the team which controls the First Bill Not Paid rate for new connections: this is highly visible across the business and to our shareholders.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being a key member of the team. We’re looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve, a self-motivated individual who is capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines.
- Proactively collect, analyse and interpret information to support the development of credit strategies, policies and processes
- Create your own code to collect, analyse and interpret information to understand key trends using data mining techniques.
- Use SAS to analyse project specific data, to proactively assess and communicate campaign success, customer profiles and impact on First Bill Not Paid.
- Engage with team members to manage the key performance objectives and challenge existing credit policies.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc tasks, and produce reports as required that will contribute to the successful operation of the Credit Risk team.
Must have experience and knowledge:
- Experience in analysing data using SAS (Base), SQL or similar language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills: Pivots, Vlookup, conditional formatting etc. VBA beneficial.
- Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident joining in team discussions
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally have experience working in a credit risk role
- Experience working as an analyst in a fast paced organisation
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.