|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210319||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Our Credit Risk Analysts use their nifty skills analysing data to help Three maximise the number of connections on to our network, while minimising the risk.
To be at the top of your game here you'll need to be a dynamic, flexible and be at your best as part of a collaborative team.
We're looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve, whilst never losing sight of the detail!
Credit Risk is pivotal in stopping applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, whilst ensuring we take on as many connections as possible.
The successful candidate will have a key role in this by analysing and maintaining credit risk data.
The successful candidate will also be using SAS to pro-actively collect, analyse and interpret information and credit policies to make recommendations to management. They will also be assisting in the outward messaging of key trends and areas where we can maximise connections to the network.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being a key member of the team. We’re looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve, a self-motivated individual who is capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines.
- Proactively collect, analyse and interpret information to support the development of credit strategies, policies and processes.
- Create your own code to collect, analyse and interpret information to understand key trends using data mining techniques.
- Use SAS to analyse project specific data, to proactively assess and communicate campaign success, customer profiles and impact on First Bill Not Paid.
- Engage with team members to manage the key performance objectives and challenge existing credit policies.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc tasks, and produce reports as required that will contribute to the successful operation of the Credit Risk team.
Must have experience and knowledge:
- Experience in analysing data using SAS (Base), SQL or similar language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills: Pivots, Vlookup, conditional formatting etc. VBA beneficial.
- Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident joining in team discussions
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to communicate clear and concise messages from large amounts of data
Nice to have experience and knowledge:
- Ideally have experience working in a credit risk role
- Experience working as an analyst in a fast paced organisation
- A degree level or equivalent education in a numerate or analytical discipline
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.