|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22002N||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Executive Office team as a Customer Accessibility and Vulnerability Manager bringing to life the delivery of our vulnerable customer strategy by leading our new Accessibility and Vulnerability Team.
You will have the opportunity to shape the team and provide input to the vulnerable customer strategy. You will be expected to create a culture of exceptional customer service, support vulnerable customers, and ensure all quality and regulatory obligations are met.
Partnering with stakeholders across Three you will ensure consistent, high levels of operational effectiveness, customer experience and performance on an ongoing basis.
This is a hybrid working opportunity, where you will operate from home and Three’s Glasgow offices, with a balance of home and office-based working.
- Leading our Accessibility and Vulnerability team, instilling a strong customer-centric culture, focusing on our most vulnerable customers.
- Help your team with challenging queries, building their knowledge around complex customer issues.
- Work closely with our customer experience team to shape the journey and strategy for our vulnerable customers.
- Coach and support your team to achieve their personal, professional and performance goals.
- Set and maintain high standards; regularly review the quality and compliance of your team’s customer interactions, to identify areas of potential improvement, both tactically and strategically.
- Drive effective change, through continuous identification and implementation of operational best practices, across the Accessibility and Vulnerability team.
- Support designing for the future: supporting the design of new systems and processes to deliver our vulnerable customer strategy.
- A subject matter expert in working with vulnerable customers.
- Experience in leading, organising and managing a customer-centric team.
- Brilliant stakeholder management.
- Strong decision-maker.
- Excellent collaborator – You are comfortable working with others to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Strong communicator – You can adapt your communication style to ensure you achieve the outcome you want.
- Excellent written, oral, and analytical skillset.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office packages (Teams, Word, Excel).
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.