|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22001N||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This role could be on a full time or part time basis dependant on your requirements.
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start-up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale-up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next exciting chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers. Do you want to be part of an exciting dynamic business?
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the front line for SMARTY, chatting with our customers via Social Media channels, Voice/Email and dealing with any customer complaints over a 7-day shift pattern during office hours adopting a hybrid working environment with 2/3 days in the office and the remainder working from home. Your focus will be to deliver an exceptional customer service that sets SMARTY apart from its competitors.
- Answer SMARTY customer queries while delivering a service which makes our customers feel valued.
- Be the customer Excellence representative delivering a service which makes our customers feel valued.
- Manage our Complaints, VOICE and Social Media queries in a timely and efficient way.
- Support customers to encourage future self-serve
- Play a key part in leveraging the VOICE of the customer to drive continuous improvement
- Implement processes and procedures in the operation that provides first contact resolution
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory processes and procedures
- A positive, can-do attitude will help you flourish in this role and you'll be a real team player
- Support TL as and where appropriate to ensure we deliver a great Customer Experience at every touch point
- Experience within Customer care/Service –Knowledge/prior experience of complaints handling, Ombudsman/Ofcom knowledge an advantage
- Demonstrated experience answering customer queries and delivering excellent Customer Service in a confident manner
- Knowledge of Social media platforms an advantage
- You'll have excellent English language skills and confident telephone manner
- You'll be computer literate and confident using excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Intercom, Khoros, Genesys and Lifecycle/Jira systems preferable
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.