- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
FCA Complaints Specialist
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Glasgow Offices with a balance of home and office based working.
We can offer you this:
- Annual bonus
- Great discounts with our perks for work scheme
- Brand new smart phone and unlimited data plan
- Great training courses and career development opportunities
- Individual Private Medical Cover
- And much much more!
The FCA Complaints Specialist is responsible for investigating customer queries, concerns, and complaints, whilst withholding judgement and using all resources to assess and evaluate the situation.
This is achieved through balancing different customer viewpoints and insights with policies to reach the right customer outcome while building connections with our customers to understand their story and create customer advocacy.
You will be responsible for supporting the business to resolve complex cases where solutions may not be easy or obvious.
- Resolving complex and sensitive cases whilst maintaining compliance to FCA regulations and Three UKs internal policies and procedures
- Drive our customer experience by providing timely resolutions while working in a fast paced, demanding, customer centric and results focused environment
- Manage individual caseloads and support the wider team to meet departmental objectives
- Take a problem-solving approach and to analyse information and situations and generate reasoned recommendations and solutions
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and Three UK internal standards.
- Identifying risk and providing timely, accurate responses to deliver fair outcomes.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met including working cases to specified timeframes, maintain accurate and up to date records whilst ensuring compliance to customer communication strategy.
- Working as one team and collaborating with colleagues throughout Three UK to find the best solution and drive continuous improvement.
- Actively identify root cause of concerns and complaints, capturing accurate information and details throughout the end-to-end customer journey.
- Previous experience of complaint handling whilst delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to break down complex issues and assimilate a wide range of information to reach the right outcome for the customer and the business
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail, using these skills to meet regulations and find solutions to complex customer issues
- Natural empathiser with a desire to make things right for the customer
- Telecoms experience an advantage but not essential
- Experience working in a FCA regulated complaints environment