|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21015R||Glasgow||Glasgow Office (St Vincent St)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The fraud environment in the UK is an ever changing one, even more so today with fraud levels at a higher rate than in pre-recession times. Working within Three`s fraud response area you will be responsible for protecting our customers and our revenue streams.
This is a diverse role dealing with a variety of stakeholders including; fraudsters, customers, fraud victims and supporting colleagues across the organization. The role holder should have the ability to make a justified decision, utilising customer information and behaviours to make decisions to suspend customers from using Threes services, on a case by case basis.
Detecting fraud rapidly with minimal loss, while always having our customers in mind, is crucial to the role and the team`s performance.
You will report to the Fraud Operations Manager and be accountable for the companies` first line of defence against fraud. You will be the eyes and ears of emerging fraud trends and will be given the opportunity to change and influence our processes in combating this.
Based in Glasgow and part of a team of 7 you will need a strong attention to detail and the ability objection handle to Three’s standards. A fraud background is desirable but not essential.
Your targets will be aligned to the commercial goals of the business, ensuring that your decision making protects Three from financial risk while ensuring a positive customer experience
- Maintaining fraud levels within targets related to company plan.
- Recognise, prioritise and respond to alerts generated by the Fraud Management System or other fraud reporting mechanisms.
- Provide a high standard of support to fraud victims and stakeholders.
- Proactively strive to improve fraud detection capabilities.
- Update our fraud avoidance systems in a timely manner.
- Minimise the negative impact of fraud detection on legitimate customers.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Operational objection handling
- Customer focused
- Ability to multi-task and to manage priorities
- Methodical approach with an eye for detail
Nice to Have:
- Good understanding of telecoms fraud
- Experienced in using reporting tools e.g. (Business objects, Excel, Access)
- Experience using CIFAS, Experian tools
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.