|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200VY||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This demanding and challenging role will report into the Financial Data Senior Manager and will work closely with the wider Revenue Accounting team.
The purpose of the role is to develop forecasting models that support the delivery of a device loan funding program. The new funding program is critical to Three’s cash flow with an expected impact of circa £50m per month.
Due to the nature of the role, we can support applications to be based within either our Glasgow or Reading locations.
The role is a fixed term opportunity for 12 months.
• Design and develop a predictive bad debt model for the sale of device loan receivables to relevant parties.
• Create a forecasting model covering all aspects of the loan receivable lifecycle.
• Assist in documenting loan receivables processes.
• Excellent Alteryx, Snowflake and Microsoft Excel skills
• Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with experience of designing and building reliable processes that are easy to maintain.
• The ability to produce forecasting models using a variety of methods.
• Ability to communicate effectively to various levels of management and understand commercial priorities.
• Experience of working in an operational environment and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Is energized, self-driven, and keen to learn.
Nice to haves:
• Mobile telecommunication industry experience.
• Working knowledge of SAS and VBA.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.