|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210016||Glasgow||Glasgow Office (St Vincent St)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||19/01/2021|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
We've got big ambitions! Our goal at Three is to become the UKs best loved brand by our people and customers. We’re doing a really good job so far but need more fearsome, super talented people to help us take it further.
Our Collections Operations team are on the look-out for a hardworking and savvy Operations Administrator. We’re in need of an efficient individual, who enjoys working as part of a team while developing their own technical skills and becoming part of a continuously evolving team that focuses on efficiency and personal development. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining strong performance against objectives is key. Are you resourceful, a good problem solver and organised?
Then this one’s for you!
- Managing and updating our customer database whilst liaising with the vendors and performance managers.
- Weekly and monthly data reconciliations.
- Identifying policy improvements, and supporting development and implementation
- Providing updates on customer accounts for internal and external stakeholders such as; balance change, exclusions, debt sale, disconnections / reconnections.
- Investigating any discrepancies in status and/or balance between in house database and vendors.
- Updating internal departments with customer data from vendor communication.
- Query management from internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting case management and providing feedback on incorrect cases raised.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (and experience of using in-house database systems).
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritise, and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team to achieve a shared objective.
- Work cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers, internally and externally.
- Experience and good understanding of debt collections processes.
- Experience with CRM systems and billing platforms.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.