|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102Q4||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Our Collections Operations team are on the look-out for a hardworking and savvy Operations Coordinator. We need an efficient individual, who will enjoy working as part of small busy team, becoming part of a continuously evolving team that focuses on efficiency and enhancing System management. The ability to multi-task and effectively manage daily workload, while maintaining strong performance against objectives is key.
Are you resourceful, a good problem solver, well-organised with high attention to detail?
Then this one’s for you!
- Managing daily operation that brings in £2m in revenue p.a. Tracking overall performance and providing improvements to maximise revenue.
- Responsible for management of daily / weekly / monthly automated processes.
- Supporting administration requirements:
- Investigating any discrepancies in status and/or balance between in house database and vendors.
- Managing and updating our customer database whilst liaising with the vendors and performance managers.
- Query management from internal and external stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team to achieve a shared objective.
- Work cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers, internally and externally.
- Ability to quickly pick up and operate difference systems and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience of SAS and/or SQL programming language
- Experience and understanding of Collections procedures or systems.
- Database management
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.