|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200QF||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Our Collections Operations team are on the look-out for a hardworking and savvy Operations Coordinator., to join us on FTC up until July 2023!
We need an efficient individual, who will enjoy working as part of small busy team, becoming part of a continuously evolving team that focuses on efficiency and enhancing System management. The ability to multi-task and effectively manage daily workload, while maintaining strong performance against objectives is key.
Are you resourceful, a good problem solver, well-organised with high attention to detail?
Then this one’s for you!
- Managing daily operation that brings in £2m in revenue p.a. Tracking overall performance and providing improvements to maximise revenue.
- Responsible for management of daily / weekly / monthly automated processes.
- Supporting administration requirements:
- Investigating any discrepancies in status and/or balance between in house database and vendors.
- Managing and updating our customer database whilst liaising with the vendors and performance managers.
- Query management from internal and external stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team to achieve a shared objective.
- Work cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers, internally and externally.
- Ability to quickly pick up and operate difference systems and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience of SAS and/or SQL programming language
- Experience and understanding of Collections procedures or systems.
- Database management
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.