|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2103D4||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|20 Hours pw- Hybrid Working||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
People Services sits within our People Services, Employee Relations and Policy Team, supporting circa 4500 employees throughout their end-to-end lifecycle, as well as the delivery of all people initiatives across our business.
You’ll coach and support our employees and leaders on HR policies and procedures ensuring legal compliance across the business. Provide relevant and clear information enabling our employees and leaders to make informed decisions. Where required work with SMEs in supporting case resolution
whilst focusing on the employee experience.
Accountable for delivering query management support to all areas of the business, process development and execution and HR system maintenance.
This is an excellent opportunity if you’re looking to expand your current HR Advisory experience in a fast paced, multi skilled HR environment.
This role is offered initially as a 12 months fixed term contract
- Coach and advise managers on low complexity Employee Relations cases including the capturing of comprehensive case to support ER team
- Advise on all people policies and processes, for example family friendly, absence, new starters, right to work, reward and benefits
- Responsible for the processing of all payroll information making our employees are paid accurately on time
- Subject Matter expert on key employee life cycle processes
- Supporting team KPIs, providing first contact resolution where possible
- Encourage self-service around the various policies, processes and people systems
- Transactional administration support
- Continuous process reviews, applying insights to make recommendations for new ideas and ways of working
- Up-skilling self and others in line with business and legislative changes
- Input data accurately and promptly across numerous people systems ensuring compliance with data protection
- Champion company brand values and culture
- Project support as required, responding quickly and effectively to requests from others
- Ability to communicate at various levels across the organization providing a great customer service
- Strong team working skills focusing on sharing best practice and supporting colleagues
- Competent in navigating People Systems, CRM tools
- Strong MS Office skills and basic reporting
- Accuracy and high attention to detail ,organisation and prioritisation skills
- Drive and self-motivation
- Experience of working & advising in an HR environment /using Oracle HCM or similar HR system
- Previous advisory experience in Payroll and Employee Relations
- CIPD qualification or related qualification
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.