|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200W8||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Forecasting/Demand Planning Analyst to join the Demand Planning team at Three UK during an exciting period of organisational transformation.
As part of the team you will be providing accurate short, medium and long term customer demand forecasts as well as resourcing requirements for the offshore and onshore Contact Centre Channel, helping to ensure we provide an effective service to customers by supporting the planning of an efficient workforce.
As an experienced analyst, you will own and develop forecasting & resourcing models in partnership with the various functions that feed into the resource requirement process. In addition, you will also provide support to a variety of stakeholders by understanding their goals and supporting their delivery through data analysis and production of key recommendations.
As an analyst within a key department of the Contact Centre Channel, you will play a strong role in driving efficiency and achieving our financial Opex Budget each year.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Own the design, build and continuous development of models, standards and processes that ensure we can fully understand and forecast customer demand across multiple departments within the Contact Centre channel
- Provide a detailed understanding of the demand generated including customer base growth, seasonality, initiatives and customer behaviour/propensity.
- Coordinate monthly reforecast tracking progress against budget/quarterly financial forecast for all KPIs - Calls, Operational KPIs, Initiatives, FTE etc.
Identify savings and efficiencies in various contact channels and explain variance to plan against all types of forecast generated - Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly
- Provide updates on short, medium and long term headcount requirements in line with the planned demand. Incorporating shrinkage trends and future requirements.
- Working closely with multiple teams across offshore and onshore functions that support accurate forecasts.
- Influence and provide subject matter expertise to initiatives, business cases and feasibility studies brought together by Customer Design & Planning and Customer Service Innovation teams.
- Drive a trusted working partnership, through regular contact with key heads of business and other planning teams.
- Assist Line Manager and CCP Manager in preparing material for presentation at Director level as required; demand distribution recommendations & decisions that support proposed investment priorities
- Proven experience in contact centre planning / resourcing
- Detailed understanding of forecasting methodologies and best practices.
- Strong experience in building forecast and resourcing models, back office modelling would be desirable.
- Detailed understanding of Resourcing - attrition, hiring, throughput assumptions and its methodologies
- Proven track record in analysing potential contact impacts
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare presentations that present coherent, concise and compelling plans and challenges.
- Negotiation skills, specifically the ability to reach agreement between operational teams and business departments.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial and operational targets, and systems reports for value add services
- Experienced in communicating and presenting detailed analysis in a simple and understandable format.
- Experience in working in Aspect EWFM skills or any other equivalent WFM tool.
- Strong skills in MS Excel
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.