|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22002M||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
You will be joining our executive office team providing exceptional customer service, supporting our vulnerable customers, showing ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit those experiencing difficult circumstances and in need of specialist support, across a variety of channels including phone, email, and chat services.
Ensuring the appropriate result is achieved in an efficient and timely manner while looking to identify trends and feedback, working with business owners to ensure the customers are at the heart of the business.
You will be key to supporting our vulnerable customer issues while operating within the established regulatory guidelines. Working without supervision, using clear and effective communication skills to reach resolutions and deliver business targets in line with the strategic priorities.
This is a hybrid working opportunity, where you will operate from home and Three’s Glasgow offices, with a balance of home and office-based working.
- Acting with due care where a customer has been identified as being vulnerable.
- Actively engage and build trust with customers providing advice appropriate to their circumstances.
- Drive customer experience by providing timely resolutions while working in a fast paced, demanding, customer centric and results focused environment, while adhering to quality standards and regulatory guidance.
- Achieving personal, department KPIs and ensure accounts are monitored and worked accordingly to SLA’s.
- Identifying and meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
- Manage caseloads.
- Provide insight into customer journeys and support the development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to take a problem-solving approach and to analyse information and situations and generate reasoned recommendations and solutions.
- Experience within a customer experience environment, managing vulnerable customers.
- Delivering high stands of customer service ensuring cases are progressed efficiently with high levels of care and empathy.
- Excellent written, oral, analytical, and comprehensive computer skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office packages and be a confident communicator.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong independent organisational planning and communication skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.