|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102Q3||Glasgow||Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Collections Systems team sits within a Finance Operations department and is responsible for the maintenance and housekeeping of Three UK’s consumer Collection System. It also manages the workarounds associated with the system and actively seeks to enhance current processes in more innovative and effective ways.
Our Collections Systems team are on the look-out for a hardworking and savvy Systems Coordinator.
We need an efficient individual, who will enjoy working as part of small busy team, becoming part of a continuously evolving team that focuses on efficiency and enhancing System management. The ability to multi-task and effectively manage daily workload, while maintaining strong performance against objectives is key. Are you resourceful, a good problem solver, well-organised with high attention to detail?
Then this one’s for you!
- Carrying out daily tasks to maintain and housekeep the Collection System
- Carrying out regular workarounds to enhance the Collections processes
- Building, testing and maintaining Collections Strategies or making configuration tweaks to improve the operation of the Collection System
- Investigating data discrepancies with related systems and raising necessary incidents to various teams to resolve
- Identifying process improvements in daily tasks and supporting development and implementation
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team to achieve a shared objective.
- Work cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers, internally and externally.
- Ability to quickly pick up and operate difference systems and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience of SAS and/or SQL programming languages
- Experience and understanding of Collections procedures or systems.
- Database management
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.