Assistant Store Manager
I love working for Three – no 2 days are the same! The company looks after their people and always manages to surprise and delight with plenty of incentives for just doing your day job. What could be better than that?
A big network with big benefits
Just Rewards is our employee benefits platform that puts all the best bits of working at Three in one place. And you can personalise your benefits to suit you.
Retail Assistant Store Manager (Greenock)
Our goal at Three is to provide better connectivity, every day, for every customer. It means understanding each customer and their needs, and providing amazing experiences that make people feel good. Everyone at Three has an integral role to play in making it happen, so we need more energetic, super talented people to help us take it further
Currently, we’re looking for a sales and service focused individual to join our award-winning Retail team as an Assistant Store Manager. We need somebody that can coach and develop others in their team - enabling them to deliver exceptional customer service and upsell our awesome products in store.
You’ll play a huge part, supporting our Store Managers and making sure our stores run smoothly. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career to Store Manager and beyond and really kick your career up a level.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Are you passionate about leading a team to success? Can you inspire and coach a team to deliver the best customer experience, whilst exceeding sales?
Previous mobile phone industry experience is not essential. If you can get the best out of others and can build rapport with customers and colleagues alike, look no further...
We can offer you this...
- A brand-new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three
- Competitive salary + additional 25% on-track earnings paid monthly
- 28 days leave + 3 personal days
- Headspace subscription, family access to a digital GP
- Employee discounts scheme, including deals for friends and family
- Training courses and career development
The role supports the Store Manager on the development and delivery of the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities for the area, ensuring sustainable commercial growth. You will also ensure the store delivers a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring a store team.
- Support the running of our retail stores and achieve KPI's
- Ensure we always deliver unbeatable customer service and leading by example
- Support a team in encouraging customers to enjoy our products - ensuring Advisors drive sales
- Provide day to day operational assistance to the Store Manager
- Coaching and developing your team to achieve high performance
- Working in a store management team to organise and support a team
- A passion for customer service and leading by example
- Experience working to and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
- Experiencing managing a team and and focusing on development