|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard week with occasional evenings or weeekends||N/A|
As a Discovery Partner you will collaborate with your peers to achieve high levels of consistency through the facilitation of consumer and community training sessions, both in person and digitally. The role will give you the chance to support in building strong relationships with the local community and Three's retail teams as we look to drive brilliant customer experiences.
It’s important you have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to inspire and engage all who attend Discovery sessions. This role also plays a key part of our digital strategy and involves creating content and presenting to camera . To be successful you’ll have a passion for technology and will role model exceptional levels of customer experience, resulting in increased brand perception.
Ideally you will have a solid background within training and a good understanding of mobile technology to succeed within this role.
Discovery at Three focuses on changing the way people interact with technology by providing a unique and engaging environment of learning, which supports individuals on their journey with technology.
You will have the opportunity to help community groups and individuals feel more confident, more empowered and less isolated.
Reporting directly into the Experience Execution Manager you will have the perfect opportunity to work collaboratively with peers within the Discovery team and engage with the retail field teams to bring to life Three’s strategy of
becoming the UK’s best loved brand.
The role also involves promoting Discovery to community groups, working with them in some cases to design customised sessions.
This role will support the Experience Execution Manager to achieve high levels of consistency through the facilitation of the full course portfolio across a variety of delivery channels.
The role requires excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to inspire and engage all who attend Discovery sessions both in
person and digitally.
The Discovery Partners are also responsible for the design of new Discovery courses.
The successful applicant will have a passion for technology and will role model exceptional levels of customer experience, resulting in increased brand perception.
The Discovery Partner will support our Discovery-in-store program as part of their responsibility, so therefore, needs to have the ability to influence management teams.
The role also includes presenting content for our online platforms including YouTube and live streaming services, so will need to be
comfortable being filmed and using scripts.
- Support development of other team members, including area managers and store teams, through sharing of knowledge and best practice
- Build positive working relationships with all the teams across the business in person and through our digital platforms
- Create a fun environment that is driven by Discovery and provides a WOW! experience, and a learning environment for existing and potential customers
- Facilitation of Discovery course catalogue including sessions to general consumers, community groups, small businesses and children’s groups
- Generate community and business relationships supporting digital skills with bespoke Discovery sessions
- Assess and evaluate feedback from all sessions given in Discovery
- Use sessions to improve the way we work and communicate with customers
- Understand their role in driving Discovery to fulfill commercial goals
- Bring the Three brand alive by ensuring all work reflects our commitment to deliver a ‘best loved brand’ experience
- Proactively support the company in looking for new ways to bring key business initiatives to life
- Help support a change in brand perception by building strong relationships in a non-transactional environment
- Create, develop and maintain Discovery sessions
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to and take pride in maintaining the highest standards
- Location management including stock, equipment and site calendars
The ideal candidate has;
Creative approach to problem solving
Ability to influence and implement change with peers
Strong written and oral communication skills
Excellent relationship-building and people skills
Ideally a qualification in learning and development.
Desire to make a difference, with passion for people and customer experiences
A passion for technology and what it can enable
Self-motivated with a positive approach to work and life
Keen self-awareness, and a desire to develop as a person
Flexible & resilient
Ability to work outside of normal hours, including some evenings and weekends
Ability to travel to locations away from normal base
A DBS check will be carried out for this role given the nature of working with children
Previous experience volunteering in the local community
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.