|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21000Z||London||London Office (Gray's Inn Road)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||25/01/2021|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd Line support for Network Operations.
- Carry out day to day network administration tasks to ensure that the network elements are operating as expected. Investigate and resolve any anomalies to ensure that the network continues to operate as expected.
- Work with other departments to ensure that any changes to the network are robustly tested, and implemented with appropriate care.
- Respond to fault reports in a timely manner aiming to resolve any customer impacting faults in as short a timeframe as sensibly possible. This may include the need to work unsociable hours and/or participate in the on call rota.
- Perform analysis of network needs and contribute to design architecture, integration and installation.
- Develop and enhance monitoring, management capability, security, stability and quality of the networks
- Work with vendors and other departments to ensure that equipment is maintained in line with industry best practice.
- Develop and enhance the knowledge base within the team, ensuring that learning is shared appropriately within the organisation.
- Ensure that documentation is kept up to date to reflect the current network configuration.
- Assisting & managing Network incidents and changes to ensure that Network performance is maintained at optimum levels.
- Aid & assist Network design by offering suggestions towards configuration options.
- Improve and maintain monitoring, management capability, security, stability and quality of the networks.
• Demonstrable experience of incident management in a 24/7 Operations team, in line with technical
• Working knowledge of multiple network technologies including: VLAN’s, Switching, VRRP, OSPF,
ISIS, BGP, MPLS & VRF’s
• Experience managing Juniper, Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls
• Working within a Service Provider environment
• Recent Juniper or Cisco experience & qualification.
• Demonstrated experience in the area of network monitoring, capacity planning, performance
reporting, optimisation, and troubleshooting of network deployments.
• ITIL background
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting Brocade, Dell and Arista switches
• Knowledge of, and experience in, a Mobile and/or Broadband Network
• Full clean UK driving license.
• Strong Interpersonal skills. Not only being able to communicate your ideas to others, but to also listen
effectively to others and offer advice where appropriate.
• Highly organised individual with the ability to work under pressure and act decisively in a changing
• Able to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
• Problem solving skills and to the ability to use these whilst working with others at varied skill levels to
resolve problems, with a positive and customer focused approach.
• Commercial approach, appreciates the importance of revenue achievement, margin control and ROI
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.