|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000X2||London||London Office (Gray's Inn Road)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||10/08/2020|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
RAN access network design lead responsible to support corporate and enterprise business units to provide total design solution focusing customer requirement, role would be engaged from bid and project scoping until delivery.
Role would be required to accurately scope the overall design to ensure all business requirements for the customer are met. Fully influential to project delivery so would have a vital impact on the business
- Support the corporate and enterprise teams to ensure delivery roadmaps are aligned with strategic drivers to maximise business benefit.
- Responsible to support business unit for customer bidding and drive the business savvy and customer focused solution
- Project technical ownership of RAN and access network, with enduring ownership of one or more components within a technical domain. This includes:
o management of software and/or hardware roadmaps in life in line with security requirementso leading project focused and ongoing technical engagements with the vendors, influencing feature development according to customer /market demand.
- Responsible to create technical design documentation based on customer requirements and business savvy
- Mentor expertise within the team to ensure relevant knowledge of current best practice and industry trends to act as a technical point of reference
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.