|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201CK||London||3Store Oxford Street East|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5hrs per week (5 days out of 7)||N/A|
Are you an ambitious manager, passionate about leading a team to success? Can you inspire and coach a team to deliver the best customer experience, demonstrating a strong drive and vision?
Together we can make this happen….
Our vision at Three is to deliver better connectivity, every day, for every customer. It means understanding each customer and their needs and providing amazing experiences that make people feel good. We are in this together and we all have a role to play in making it happen.
We’re looking for an ambitious, people focussed leader to join our London Retail Management team as a Designate Manager.
We want you to lead, coach and inspire our people to succeed, enabling them to deliver exceptional customer service and support with the transformation of our business. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best managers in retail, supported with a clear development plan to enable you to achieve your longer term career goals.
You’ll play a huge part in making sure your team is at its best, using your influence to lead and empower others. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career and be recognised for your success.
Previous mobile phone industry experience is not essential. If you’re an ambitious individual who can lead others and embrace a new challenge, look no further...
In return we will offer you:
- A brand-new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three
- Competitive salary + additional 25% on-track earnings paid monthly
- 28 days leave + 3 personal days
- Headspace subscription, family access to Aviva digital GP
- Employee discounts scheme, including deals for friends and family
- Training courses and career development
You'll help develop and deliver against the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities for the area. You will also ensure our people deliver a great customer experience, through leading, engaging and inspiring your team.
- Drive commercial performance and achieve KPI’s
- Know your team- coach and lead to deliver great customer service and sales
- Day to day operational tasks to ensure the smooth running of your store
- Raise the bar with your commercial expertise, and drive sales to deliver high performance
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.