Retail Customer Advisor (Londonderry) 20hrsDate posted 24/06/2022
- Work location
- 3Store Londonderry
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Typically working 4 shifts between Monday to Sunday; weekends essential.
We're recruiting for a 20 hour vacancy in our Londonderry Three Store.
Why choose Three?
We want to be leaders and experts in new mobile, but we need to attract, retain and engage our workforce. Are you up for the challenge? Right now, we’re looking for a cool, friendly, ambitious individual to join our award-winning Retail team.
We can offer you this...
- £10.13 per hour
- A brand new smartphone on an Unlimited data plan
- On-target bonus of 25%, paid out monthly based on your store's performance
- Individual bonus accelerators for high performers
- Great discounts with our Perks at Work scheme
- Flexible working hours/shifts
- Great training courses and career development opportunities
At Three, our vision is better connectivity every day, for every customer.
- Understanding each customer and their needs
- Setting the bar on coverage, reliability and customer care
- Solving queries for customer quickly
- Providing amazing experiences that make people feel good
To achieve this, we need people who are customer focused. People who go beyond the expected and work as one team. People who can wow our customers. Showing them how technology can elevate everyday moments into something truly special.
Sound like you? Apply to join our award-winning Retail team today.
We need the right team for us to be at our best. We’ll give you lots of opportunities to develop and show your drive to succeed in an environment that supports and prepares you for the next level of your career. You never know, you could be managing one of our stores in the future!
Just a heads up. You don’t need knowledge in our products, the ambition and drive to learn will do just fine.
Fancy being the face of our company brand? Enjoy engaging and building relationships with customers?
Got that customer service head? Look no further…
- Offer solutions to customers with general mobile or network queries (we’ll teach you how to answer these!)
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great conversations with customers and ensuring they leave our stores happy.
- Matching our products and services to our customer’s needs, and selling them our amazing state of the art products and services.
- Achieving personal and store KPI’s
- You may be asked to work evenings or weekends depending on your shift work.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Awesome communication skills
- Willingness to learn