|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|19031U||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||13/12/2019|
At Three, we’re pretty ambitious, and we have an epic company goal ‘to be the UKs best loved brand’.
We’ll achieve this by;
- Building the world first cloud core network
- Launching 5G
- Continuously disrupting the market with new products and services
- Giving our employees the right working environment to ‘Be Three’.
- And lastly, we need to recruit to right people to do this (which is where you come in…)
We want tech savvy relationship builders to join our Security Operations and Technical Security Compliance Centre of Excellence teams at Three. We’ve launched 5G and aim to be market leading in this space. We need you to help our technology teams and partners to deliver an amazing network service to our customers that is secure.
The team structure works down from Director, Head of Department, Cyber Security analysts/specialist then to you, our Graduates. Your journey will lead you to rotating around different domains within the security teams and latterly allowing you to decide your future within Cyber Security Operations or Cyber Security Compliance. The choice is yours!
Whichever route you decide to take, you will be in the forefront of the mobile telco industry helping us protect our Brand, Customers and People whilst playing with cutting edge technology.
- Working as a pool of resource to support our Cyber Security analysts and specialists in protecting our Brand, customers and people
- Maintain policies, standards and procedures to ensure legal and regulatory obligations are met
- Promote security awareness within the organisation to ensure our people are adopting secure practises
- Work with our Security response teams in proactively monitoring, identifying and preventing security related vulnerabilities, threats and risks
- We work in an agile way at Three, so you’ll need to support our Cyber Security Specialist’s in coordinating various initiatives to meet our business outcomes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the legal and regulatory requirements that can impact our Technology and Operations and its partners.
- Support compliance activities and drive awareness across the business.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree achieved or predicted.
- Studying a computer science or cyber security related degree or equivalent.
- Tech savvy with a hunger to learn.
- Ability to unravel complex ideas and put forward suggestions.
- The charisma to engage with people from around our business and external partners, and some excellent written skills.
- Ability to translate the language of technology into business insight.
Most importantly, you need to be able to engage with people. The role will be largely about relationship building and changing people’s mindset and awareness.