|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Campus||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5||Standard working week.||31/10/2019|
At Three, we’re pretty ambitious, and we have an epic company goal ‘to be the UKs best loved brand’.
We’ll achieve this by;
- Building the world first cloud core network
- Launching 5G
- Continuously disrupting the market with new products and services
- Giving our employees the right working environment to ‘Be Three’.
- And lastly, we need to recruit to right people to do this (which is where you come in…)
Three is transitioning to become a data-driven organisation. The potential for what we could do with Data, Analytics and AI are rapidly changing the way we work and will revolutionise human communication. We can expect to see more and more content provided, questions answered, and dialogues facilitated in ways that we can’t even imagine yet.
Our own industry is using Data, Analytics and AI to improve our customers’ lives by offering them a personalised, targeted yet humanised experience when they interact with us.
This is a great opportunity for analytically minded individuals to join our Data Governance & Analytics function, and work in an area using data and information to improve the business and drive better customer experiences.
The team structure works down from Director, Head of Department, Customer Analytics Managers then to you, our Graduates. Your journey will lead you to rotating around different domains and latterly taking a role within Data Science, Data Engineer, Data Management and Visualisation. The choice is yours!
- Data Wrangling – The ability to pull data together, understand it and manipulate it to drive new meaning.
- Coding – develop your coding capabilities.
- Business Consulting – Support the business in understanding what is possible with data, translate findings into insight, and tell the story in a compelling way.
- Data Science - apply the appropriate statistics and analytics techniques to find new opportunities and insight with data.
- Visualisation – apply visualisation techniques and turn data in to powerful visual products, to make impactful products and stories.
- Data Management – understand what you can and cannot do with data, how to ensure we have good quality data.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree achieved or predicted.
- Studying a Mathematics/Statistics or Economics degree or equivalent.
- A curious mindset and a love for numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment enjoying the challenges and opportunities this brings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time.
- The charisma to engage with people from around our business and external partners, and some excellent numerical skills.
Most importantly, you need to be able to engage with people. The role will be largely about relationship building and collaboration within teams.