|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|1903JR||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers via our game changing 5G network, customer centric propositions and services. We need someone who can help us organise all the great things we want to say across our many channels, delivering the right message, to the right customer at the right time.
At Three, we're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
As the mobile industry’s most exciting brand, we’re here to challenge and change the way the industry works by putting customers first. We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people, who share our passion for making things right.
The Comms Planning Consultant reports into the Head of Communications Strategy & Planning and is pivotal to the successful delivery of brilliant comms for Three. You’ll be responsible for the optimal planning of trading and brand campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels to deliver disruptive results for Three.
You'll sit within the Brand & Comms Team and define detailed comms plan to support all business activities. You'll work closely with the channel execution teams and the channel marketing teams to optimise communications plans, balancing the key business priorities and KPIs across different areas to deliver the best possible plan for the business and the customer.
You’ll have great knowledge and understanding of communications best practice and strong experience managing multiple comms strands at any given time. You’ll have good understanding of the role our own customer facing channels can play, how, when and why they should be used and how best to integrate them with paid and earned strategies within a 360 campaign.
You’ll be organized and a natural problem solver, good at spotting opportunities and challenges and juggling multiple requests. You’ll be agile and open in your approach, with the strong commercial acumen and customer understanding to prioritise and re-prioritise comms plans when required and the storytelling skills to present your approaches back to key stakeholders within the business.
• Define a detailed communications plan that supports the business priorities.
• Sets direction across channels in particular with the Direct Response media team to deliver trading campaigns and achieve desired outcomes.
• Work closely with the Trading team, supporting their KPI’s and managing deadlines to ensure Marketing and Customer are working seamlessly together.
• Interact with key stakeholders within Marketing and the wider Customer team in order to understand requirements and deadlines.
• Manages the detailed quarterly plan to ensure it is coherent and joined up across all marketing channels.
• Identify trends, opportunities and learnings within the plan to make recommendations to the business.
• Telco or similar multi-channel retail experience either in house or working at a key partner comms agency
• Understanding of media planning and role for owned and earned channels within comms mix
• Campaign management
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Great attention to detail
• Budget management and commercially astute
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.