|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Professional||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5||Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Marketing team is at the epicentre of it all.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
The Propositions Development Consultant will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day delivery of our Propositions within Three. This role involves continuously thinking of how we can put the customer first, and innovate in a way that really disrupts the industry, to differentiate us as a brand and set us apart from our competitors!
You'll join the Marketing Propositions team and work closely with our Customer, Digital and Commercial teams to help drive brand love, and think of new ways that we can emotionally connect with our customers and act upon their insights.
You'll ooze energy, be passionate about innovation, and be willing to challenge the norm! You’ll also have experience of delivering successful end to end marketing campaigns, within a fast paced, agile and collaborative environment.
As a Propositions Development Consultant day to day you’ll be accountable for:
- Creating and delivering Three propositions in a way that is unique and differentiated in the market.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of our Props at Three. This will include:
- Understanding the customers segments and insights, future trends and customer feedback across multiple channels
- Working closely with cross-functional teams (Digital, Social, Creative, Retail, Sales, Hardware, Marketing) to deliver a compelling contact strategy for our customers via the Loyalty Program.
- Work with the appointed Props agency and along side Media and Creative.
- Working with Finance to regularly measure and evaluate the props performance.
- Bachelor Degree: Marketing or related (or equivalent experience).
- Marketing, Digital and/or CRM experience with demonstrated success in the role(s).
- Experience executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record of understanding customer segmentation, improving retention and acquisition of customer.
- Previous experience producing reports with customer insight.
- Previous experience in understanding complex data management systems.