|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001VU||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role plays a key role in supporting the CVM squad to meet its deliverables operating in the agile delivery model.
The CVM analyst is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager to provide accurate programme forecasting and weekly/monthly/quarterly campaign performance reporting.
You will produce key reports and deep dive analysis on campaign and programme activity, presenting insight and recommendations to a number of stakeholders and forums across the business.
- Delivery of forecasting and campaign measurement planning for CVM programmes and initiatives
- Implements, monitors and delivers campaign reporting and analytics
- Evolves the capability and impact of the CVM team through the delivery of campaign analytics and reporting for CVM squad initiatives
- Measures CVM contribution to key KPIs including margin, sales/upgrades, churn, sales to costs and ROI
- Produces programme performance analytics with clear recommendations for opportunities to maximise performance
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics)
- Previous experience of CRM/CVM/Cust Marketing analysis for a B2C company
- Experience of CRM analytical experience using query tools such as SQL, R or Python and reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau or Power BI
- Experience of working with a CRM Management System (preferably Adobe or another eg: Salesforce, IBM Unica)
- Design and implementation of predictive models, segmentation and campaign targeting criteria.
- Experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data. Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Curious individual who is continuously learning and evolving their technical skills and their understanding of customer behaviour and passionately shares their knowledge with others.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.