|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20027H||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role will maintain and deliver CVM capability on our legacy technology whilst we co-exist and transition to our new technology.
The role will brief, co-ordinate and engage with cross functional teams and external delivery partners to enable delivery of CVM programmes/activity. The role will partner with the CVM Lead on core and support them in the delivery of CVM strategy and will also manage existing programmes, identifying and driving improvements in deployment and performance.
This position is a 9 month FTC.
• Operationalises CVM outbound and inbound strategy, defining the delivery plan for strategic initiatives and owning the requirements definition and briefing for all channels/execution teams both in and outside of the squad.
• Engages, influences and briefs cross functional teams (GTM, marketing, online, retail, contact centre, CVM squad, etc) on the CVM programmes and coordinates the delivery effort attending planning, GTM forums, online team sprint meetings, etc, as required. Executing within or outside of the business wide delivery process as required.
• Responsible for all channel and go to market briefings where required.
• Scopes and briefs the technical campaign delivery requirements for campaigns that have complex delivery elements such as personalisation and automation requirements in creative, messaging and offers.
• Work closely with our campaign delivery partners for email and app messaging, so as to ensure accurate, timely and on budget campaign delivery.
• Responsible for understanding the impact of and responding to any changes in campaign proposition, offers/pricing, channel capability, channel issues/outages which will impact the squad programmes/activity.
• Experienced in delivering complex multi and omni channel customer value relationship programmes through outbound direct comms channels and inbound channels
• Experience in technical delivery of automated and personalised customer comms
• Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels. Experienced in working in matrix or cross functional teams.
• Demonstrable experience of CRM or growth/value management experience in B2C organisations.
• Experience of working in a agile delivery model and using Jira to track workflow/delivery
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.