|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21000C||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||31/01/2021|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This is a key role in the Customer Value Management Contract Voice squad, with the responsibility for P&L contribution for retention and margin growth KPIs. You’ll be responsible for the strategy and planning and overall delivery of a number of CVM programmes. You’ll partner with your squad team to achieve P&L and CVM targets and objectives, delivering successful CVM programmes that drive business value.
You’ll be experienced in defining strategic multi-channel CRM/CVM programmes which drive customer behaviour and business KPIs. You’re a CRM expert who has defined multiple personalised, targeted programmes using segmentation and/or personalisation/NBA techniques/technology.
• Support the Senior CVM Manager in the definition and delivery of inbound and outbound customer value driving programmes for the Contract Voice business unit
• Responsible for defining and optimising programmes to deliver commercial KPIs such as margin growth, retention, churn, loyalty, brand trust.
• Develop integrated annual and quarterly plans which maximise trading/customer moments through always on programmes and bespoke activity.
• Engage and influence cross functional teams in the CVM strategy to ensure CVM priorities are supported and enabled
• Responsible for the performance and contribution of CVM programmes, including programme forecasting, performance tracking and performance insights knowledge.
• Utilise customer data & insights, channel insights, campaign analytics and customer relationship/value management best practice approaches to plan programmes which deliver maximum value.
• Source and utilise deep insights to understand where there are commercial value opportunities and to drive innovation in value management approach.
• A key member of the squad, attending squad agile ceremonies, working in the agile delivery model and ensuring the squad is efficient and successful.
• Experienced at developing customer value and growth through relationship strategies and plans.
• CRM or growth/value management experience in B2C organisations.
• Confident in interpreting data and working with commercial and analytical stakeholders
• Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels.
• Agile delivery model experience desirable but not essential
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.