|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001WT||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role within the Customer Value Management team will manage the production pipeline for campaign build and deployment, trafficking the demand and defining processes and SLAs to ensure the team operates successfully and efficiently.
You’ll also manage QA for all communications prior to deployment, setting out QA processes for the CVM team and ensuring we have excellence in our execution.
Finally, you’ll be accountable for our quality KPIs that drive reach and reputation; owning deliverability and customer permissions strategy and growth.
You’ll need to be experienced in production and workflow management, have exceptional knowledge of management of comms quality KPIs and experience in customer permissions management and optimisation.
• Define the campaign delivery processes including build, peer review, links/CTAs set up, QA testing
• Manage the production pipeline for Campaign Build and QA, using a workflow management tool.
• Working with the Senior Campaign Build Manager, ensure the campaign delivery process is done efficiently and within SLAs
• Monitor campaign deployment metrics, identify and resolve issues that affect campaign workflows or campaign delivery failures, working closely with the Campaign Build team
• Manage, report on and seek to improve all KPIs that enable us to communicate with our customers in a best practice and legally compliant way, eg: unsubscribes, deliverability, consents, customer contact data validity, etc
• Be the knowledge of these KPIs and drive understanding and influence in the business on the importance of these KPIs and where/how wider business decisions can influence/impact these
• Own, with other stakeholders, customer permissions; how/when they are captured, the CX, volumes by channel/permissions type, opps to increase consents. Be the knowledge of permissions best practice
• Define, source and use the tools/systems needed to achieve objectives such as Litmus for email render testing, Postmaster for deliverability monitoring, etc
• Experience of CRM/Cust Comms production/workflow management or other relatable production/project management experience
• Experience of QA process definition and delivery of QA processes for campaign deployment across digital and physical campaign channels
• Experience of working with a CRM Management System (preferably Adobe Campaign Classic or another eg: Salesforce, IBM Unica)
• Significant experience of managing and optimising email marketing KPIs, with deep knowledge of CANSPAM, ISP rules, etc and the toolset needed to monitor/manage these KPIs
• Experience of managing customer permissions, both CX and increasing permissible base/channels reach
• Experience of Agile Delivery practices and agile delivery toolsets such as Jira
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.