|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20027E||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This is a key role in the Customer Value Management squad, with the responsibility for P&L management for retention and margin growth KPIs. You’ll also be accountable for the continuous delivery of performance and customer insight, feeding this into the squad team and partnering with the squad lead to utilise this insight to define and deliver improved CVM strategy. You and the entire squad team will deliver highly successful CVM programmes that drive business value.
You’ll be an experienced commercial Broadband product/category manager who has contributed to successful commercial growth, ideally through CVM or Lifecycle management strategies.
• Partners with the CVM Lead in the definition and delivery of customer value driving programmes, setting short term and long term direction
• Brings commercial strategy and objectives into the squad and ensures the squad understand these and focus CVM activity to deliver against these
• Contributes to development of and signs off on CVM strategy and detailed delivery planning such as business rules, targeting criteria, offer mix etc
• Leads, with the squad lead, the macro KPIs management from budget setting to outlook to actuals performance review, working with commercial finance
• Identifies opportunities to create the reporting and insights infrastructure that is needed to track, measure and understand performance
• Supports / enables vendor opportunities that align to CVM plans
• Understands CVM targets and performance. Contributes to the squad performance targets by identifying opportunities to improve and optimise programmes.
• A key member of the squad, attending squad agile ceremonies, working in the agile delivery model and ensuring the squad is efficient and successful.
• Broadband P&L/commercial category/product management.
• Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels. Experienced in working in matrix or cross functional teams.
• Experience of growth/value management experience is desirable but not required
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.