|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|1903HZ||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||24/02/2020|
We support flexible working and this vacancy can be based at any of our office locations and with an option for flexible hour schedule
- Producing and developing insights to support In Life Support KPI’s
- Creating and maintaining reports / dashboards to help both understand and identify improvement opportunities for In Life Support KPI’s
- To facilitate performance reviews with key stakeholders across the business
- To carry out impact assessments on changes made across digital platforms, working closely with In Life Support Microteams, Online Ops, Contact centres, & Trading teams
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining in control with a high level of authority, authenticity, and energy
- Highly effective planning, coordination, and time management
- Financially aware and numerate
- Strong analytical skills to inform plans and solutions for customers
- Strong organisational and numeracy skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.