|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20001H||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||07/02/2020|
We support flexible working and this vacancy can be based at any of our office locations and with an option for flexible hour schedule
We need you to support our reporting and analytics needs. From trading reports, data for marketing campaigns, ad hoc reports and regular reporting.
- Producing and developing insights to support In Life Support KPI’s
- Creating and maintaining reports / dashboards to help both understand and identify improvement opportunities for In Life Support KPI’s
- To facilitate performance reviews with key stakeholders across the business
- Data obsessed individual and team player.
- Somebody with great attention to detail and a good attitude. Willingness to get involved and learn
- Somebody not scared to learn a new skill or software program.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information and data, and translate it in a clear and concise format to a non-technical audience
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Google Analytics
- Adobe AnalyticsMarketing Suites
- Visualisation Tools
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.