|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001ZH||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year . The Director of Business Sales will create, develop and manage business sales channels for all business segments and in-life account management for larger customers. The role will achieve the best growth outcomes for the business, achieving market share ambitions primarily through customer acquisition. Growth will come from activating a managing several channels to market.
The Director of Business Sales will create, develop and manage business sales channels for all business segments and in-life account management for larger customers. The role will achieve the best growth outcomes for the business, achieving market share ambitions primarily through customer acquisition. Growth will come from activating a managing several channels to market.
Sales channels to market are multiple and varied, ranging from direct sales force, through indirect partners, to telesales, digital and retail. The Director will manage each channel in a way that reflects the critical success factors of the channel and buying preferences of the market. Adapting and implementing a multi-channel approach will be critical to the success of the role.
The Director will develop a vision for how customers will buy in the future and prepare Three’s capability to match trends and future preferences. Exploiting advancement in digital and sales enablement technology is key to the success of the role and an important source of differentiation for Three
• Building a full business market sales coverage model and key sales channels from scratch.
• Creating a vision for future channel development based on Three’s future proposition portfolio, technology advancement and changing customer preferences.
• Recruiting and leading a first class sales and account management team.
• Delivering the sales volumes, market share and customer value in accordance with budget and 5 year plan.
• The annual sales plan targeting all B2B segments and channels.
• Sales opportunity identification and assessment.
• Development of a high performance sales organisation with a focus on new acquisition.
• Corporate customer satisfaction.
• Leadership of a team of c150 people, both direct and indirect.
• Extensive experience in the B2B telecommunications sector with a proven background of B2B sales and adjacent functions.
• Demonstrable advancement in sales leadership roles – a critical requirement – particularly Corporate sales.
• Deep level of understanding of the current B2B marketplace, current drivers and future direction.
• Broad knowledge of B2B sales channels across all segments preferred.
• Scale-up experience preferred including experience in building sales channels from scratch.
• Acquisition, challenger and growth mindset essential for this role.
• Strong and decisive people leader.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.