|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20008H||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
The Director of Security is responsible for defining, designing and implementing best in class security strategy across Technology & Operations covering technical, data, physical and digital spheres. The nature of security means that whilst directly accountable some resources will be operating in a matrix support structure as they need to be embedded elsewhere in Tech & Ops or in other enterprise functions.
• Strategy – Sets the strategic direction for Three’s security in Technology, Data, digital and physical security of Three’s assets in order to support the effective operation, performance and growth of Three’s businesses; in line with the overall strategic direction of the organisation. Inputs to the broader organisational strategy to help the business achieve its goals. Responsible for providing external strategic insight and articulating what a world class Security function should look like, how it delivers and what it operates like.
• Operational Planning - Develops and delivers operational plans, ensures the operational efficiency of the Security and technical functions and provides security input to the work of the wider T&O functions in order to deliver maximum value to the business. Reviews and challenges current processes, architectures and solutions ensuring Security built in whilst supporting the development of more cost-effective operating models, best in class solutions and challenging technology roadmaps.
• Collaboration - Works collaboratively between the internal business departments and delivery teams to gather business requirements, formulate secure solutions, ensure that commercial goals are met and facilitate customer interactions. Manages relationships with key stakeholders within Three and across the CKHH Group. A ke interface for liaison and input into CKHH on group policies and procedures.
• Representation - Plays a key role in educating key stakeholders and the internal population on the merits of Three`s Security capability. Represents Three Security on a number of internal and external boards where applicable. Represents Technology & Operations on business wide objectives/initiatives/escalations e.g. GDPR
• Budget - Responsible for the planning, forecasting and management of the Security budget (£5-50m), protecting revenues of £1bn+ and for optimising resources within that to deliver maximum return on investment.
• External Relationships - Owns and develops quality relationships with strategic Partners to develop capability, sets standards and governance processes to ensure that service delivery meets business needs.
• Team Leadership and Direction - Provides inspirational leadership, clear direction and line management to the Technology & Operations teams to ensure that they have the right capabilities and behaviours to operate strategically and deliver secure, quality solutions to the business.
• Senior Management - Acts as a key member of organisations leadership community, role models company behaviours and contributes to the achievement of Three’s wider Business Strategy.
• Strategic Thinking – the ability to think strategically and innovatively. Bringing an outside perspective to the organisation
• Security Delivery – Responsible for leading the delivery of secure solutions and operations through a broad base of IT and technical functions in a dynamic fast paced and customer focused environment.
• Leadership – Ability to lead, inspire, engage and manage a security function with the Technology & Operations function
• Influence – Ability to influence across the business to the SMT, the Board and the Hutch Group on behalf of Security.
• Knowledge – ongoing knowledge or key industry and security trends and risks within a Technology enterprise.
• Experience of leading an enterprise wide Security capability across a technology fast paced organisation.
• Demonstrable experience of having made a difference to Customer Experience through Secure Technology delivery and operations.
• Track record of effective delivery
• Stakeholder management and negotiation experience
• Commercial and business acumen demonstrating ability to deliver significant budgets and secure business outcomes
• Experience in communicating and influencing at senior management level both within and outside the organisation
• Proven track record of leading a security function of significant accountability, including people development, performance management and driving people engagement.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.