|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001QR||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• Define and maintain architecture and roadmap for technical domain ensuring solution design meets the
• Provide technical leadership to internal teams and partners and governing the solution architecture throughout the delivery lifecycle
• Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the
• Foster a culture of Business Partnership to support the business with ideas and subsequent shaping
• Support the delivery initiation new projects via the E2E Delivery processes and architectural governance boards.
• Build plans to address technical architectural debt and ensure applications and infrastructure is in line with latest industry or partner standards / platform versions.
• Maintenance of Baseline Architecture documentation.
• Scoping of work packages and change requests to deliver the technical roadmap
• Manage the relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
• Rationalise IT operating costs for both new and legacy technology
•Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target / Omnichannel, Indirect sales & service
• Demonstrable experience of defining architecture, providing technical decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/standards for delivery and design.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities, and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
• Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
• You will have led large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
• Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
• Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Channels – Digital & Indirect
• Experience of working with omni-channel solutions architecture
• Digital architecture, for example, but not limited to, Websites, Indirect partner sales and support.
• Large scale complex Cloud technology architectures
General Domain Specific Knowledge and Experience:
• Understanding of 3G/4G/5G networks
• IT BSS, OSS, Security architecture, design and delivery.
• Cloud, Virtual and physical Infrastructure solution architecture, design and delivery
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.