|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001QP||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The newly developed CIO team consists of IT & Digital Transformation, Analysis, Design & Architecture, Development, Testing, Technical Delivery, Digital Development and IT Change; together we are One IT.
The CIO Organisation is responsible for defining, designing, and implementing best in class Digital and ICT Strategy to the Three business in the UK.
CIO sets the strategic direction for Three’s Digital and ICT functions to drive innovation and enable the multi-channel strategy, in line with the overall strategic direction of the organisation. Responsible for providing external strategic insight and articulating what a world class IT function should look like.
The CIO organisation will work collaboratively between the internal business departments and delivery teams to gather business requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure that commercial goals are met, managing relationships with key stakeholders within Three and across the CKH Group, owning and developing quality relationships with strategic Partners.
• The Domain Architect is accountable for maintenance and execution of the technical roadmap, delivering technical capability enhancements to support Three business growth. You will be responsible for the technical roadmaps of both new and existing products and technologies, facilitating the decommissioning old technology.
• Working closely with Enterprise Architecture you will help to create and socialise the IT technical vision, together with external industry and partner insight.
• Accountable for defining and maintaining the architecture for the technical domain.
• Accountable for the delivery of the technical domain to adhere and deliver against Threes architecture, technical and business objectives.
• Develop and manage the relationship with internal stakeholders and partners to support and deliver our requirements and the contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality.
• Provide the technical leadership and direction to the team and to our partners.
• Accountable for building and prioritising 18 month technical and budget roadmap
• Accountable for ensuring the capacity and performance of the technical domain
• Accountable for project delivery.
• Define and maintain architecture and roadmap for technical domain ensuring solution design meets the
• Provide technical leadership to internal teams and partners and governing the solution architecture throughout the delivery lifecycle
• Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the
• Foster a culture of Business Partnership to support the business with ideas and subsequent shaping
• Support the delivery initiation new projects via the E2E Delivery processes and architectural governance boards.
• Build plans to address technical architectural debt and ensure applications and infrastructure is in line with latest industry or partner standards / platform versions.
• Maintenance of Baseline Architecture documentation.
• Scoping of work packages and change requests to deliver the technical roadmap
• Manage the relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
• Rationalise IT operating costs for both new and legacy technology
•Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake, Databricks
• Demonstrable experience of defining architecture, providing technical decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/standards for delivery and design.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities, and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
• Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
• You will have led large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
• Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
• Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Channels – Digital & Indirect
• Experience of working with omni-channel solutions architecture
• Digital architecture, for example, but not limited to, Websites, Indirect partner sales and support.
• Large scale complex Cloud technology architectures
General Domain Specific Knowledge and Experience:
• Understanding of 3G/4G/5G networks
• IT BSS, OSS, Security architecture, design and delivery.
• Cloud, Virtual and physical Infrastructure solution architecture, design and delivery
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.