|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|200017||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||31/01/2020|
Here at Three we are looking for an engaged & motivated Finance Analyst to join the Finance Reporting team!
Tasked with taking ownership of acquisition performance analysis, you will be working with key stakeholders and the Finance Reporting team to improve the quality, insights and relevance of all reports to ensure they provide maximum benefit to the Multichannel Performance Team.
What makes this role unique?
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic commercial environment and influence a step change in analysis and insights as we improve our reporting systems and abilities.
You will take ownership of the daily, weekly and monthly acquisition analysis. This includes all existing reports and development of new reports as required, making step change improvements wherever possible.
You will own and update the key data tables, which ensure accurate reporting for all of the sales and marketing acquisition teams. This will involve working closely with the Customer Finance team and building a good understanding of the margin calculations.
What does the role involve?
- Distribution of the Daily sales report and concise insights into the run rates for the month.
- Own & work with EI to swiftly resolve all data / DQ issues.
- Producing Ad-hoc analysis to support the Multichannel Performance Team.
- Updating the data tables which feed the Micro strategy system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting the Channels with key information and reporting where applicable.
- Taking Ownership of the Channel P&L reporting.
- Providing wider support and ownership within the reporting team function for new reporting streams
- Producing insight and analysis to the reporting manager and key stakeholders
- Highly analytical and inquisitive.
- Flexible & Resilient.
- Can-do attitude.
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified Accountant
- Strong system skills (particularly Excel).
- Experience in the proactive and timely production of daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.