|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210067||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
This role must create, coordinate and maintain the Business GTM plan for 2021/22 working with a rolling 12-month view and detailed 6 month plan. The plans will include all activity to ensure timely and effective launch activations across the business unit; launch milestones, new capability drops, trading promos, alignment with consumer plans as appropriate, coordinated segment and channel activity in accordance with Business goals, priorities and budgets. Works closely with Business GTM and Execution Manager as well as Sales, Trading, Proposition, Sales Enablement, Customer Service and Marketing to align Business activity on a quarterly and annual basis.
This role will use insights to support the GTM strategy, using customer lens to ensure all items on the roadmap deliver against customer needs and expectations and supports the trading plan. This role needs to balance the demand planning process to ensure appropriate resource is available (through MCB process), that the timings deliver the numbers required and project management the whole process, through the weekly business circle meeting.
- Develop and maintain short (1xQ), medium (2xH) and long term (FY1/2) roadmap of all GTM activity for business activities, updated with clear alignment, ownership and timings
- Oversee execution of plans across all channels working with channel specialists ensuring work fits strategically with comms requirements
- Responsible that all activities launch on time and simultaneously across all channels and comms
- Responsible for activating gap fill initiatives, in conjunction with longer strategic launches, ensuring all stakeholders are clear on what and why and have the right resource, budget and focus in place for a successful delivery
- Ensures Business is included in consideration of all the consumer GTM plans and proposition launches at inception
- Understanding of the needs B2B market and channels
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, balancing both short term and long term needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and align teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sales and marketing
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Strong decision maker
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.