|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Professional||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.
We're exploring, analysing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and new opportunities – both to create new revenues and to find new ways of creating unique experiences and propositions for our customers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Brand Activation at Three, taking the brand experience to people and allowing them to experience Three first hand, face to face.
- Bringing alive the spirit of the Three brand through customer/prospect events, sponsorships, activations, installations etc to achieve Best Loved Brand.
- Leading sponsorship strategy, including (but not restricted to) sponsor partner decision, execution, maximising sponsorship properties.
- Leading partnership activations for Three with existing strategic partners e.g. Google, Easyjet, WeWork in and out of store.
- Defining and leading event and immersive experience strategy and delivery taking the Three experience out of retail stores e.g. pop ups, Three in WeWork.
- Leading flagship store events and activation.
- Driving word of mouth for Three using experiential ideas and activations, ensuring all activations are delivered through social media and PR.
- Event strategy and execution.
- Sponsorship strategy and execution.
- Developing brand activation ideas to generate social ‘chatter’.
- Flagship store activation and events including social influencer events with Studio Three.
- Partnership activation with strategic partners e.g. WeWork.
- Out of retail brand experience strategy and execution (e.g. pop up shops).
The type of person we are looking for.
- Previous brand Experience, activation or Sponsorship at a senior/Director level
- Retail marketing experience with a B2C brand
- Partnership management including contract negotiations
- Budget management of £5m+
- Leadership of team of 6+