|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20003C||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working Week||06/03/2020|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• The role of business development has been created to ensure that Three creates Long term strategic partnerships that put Three at the leading edge of technology and market innovation allowing the business to venture into new markets or new technology areas.
• The role is to be accountable for the strategy and approach to new markets (where relevant working with the Three Corporate strategy). Developing market entry strategies by looking at a wide range of opportunities selecting the right markets for Three and creating the right strategic partnerships.
• This is a strategic sales role, which needs to focus on delivering opportunities of significant value to Three.
• The role needs to develop understanding of the relevant markets, make clear recommendations about where Three should play within the value chain, what markets, what segments, what verticals, what partners and why? And then once approved by Three governance,
• The role is responsible for developing strategic partners to deliver against the strategy and plan that they have defined, and must be able to negotiate at Board level to deliver long term partnerships which create value for both Three and the Partner
• Delivery of all agreed KPI’s
• Development of compelling strategies for market entry
• Establishment of successful partnerships
• Track record in strategic sales, a real self starter with a vision
• Technology literate
• Ability to develop compelling business cases for market entry
• Must have commercial acumen & gravitas to negotiate and operate at board level
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.