|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001C6||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||23/10/2020|
This is a senior leadership opportunity within the newly created Commercial organisation at Three. You will be an instrumental part of developing a winning culture that ensures we deliver against our ambitious company objectives.
To enable Three UK to establish itself as a credible B2B brand, driving brand growth and leads through effective marketing strategies and campaigns.
To act as a leader within the new Commercial Organisation. To play their part in developing a winning commercial organisation that delivers our company objectives and sustained performance.
• B2B Brand Strategy and Planning.
• B2B marketing campaigns.
• Media planning and optimisation.
• Tactical campaigns.
• Performance marketing (lead gen).
• New Enterprise product/proposition positioning and marketing.
• Business customer communications strategy and creative (BTL).
• Agency and budget management.
• MSF support and marketing co-ordination.
• Proven leadership experience within a similar commercial position.
• Solid experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
• Proven experience of leading marketing campaigns in a B2B space.
• This role requires a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
• Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
• Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
• Strong Commercial Acumen.
• An experienced People Leader able to galvanise others behind a vision, set clear direction, build, develop, and motivate a high performing team.
• Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.