|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001NB||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||30/10/2020|
The newly developed CIO team consists of Rebus (IT & Digital Transformation), Analysis, Design & Architecture, Development, Testing, Technical Delivery, Digital Development and IT Change; together we are One IT.
The CIO Organisation is responsible for defining, designing, and implementing best in class Digital and ICT Strategy to the Three business in the UK.
CIO sets the strategic direction for Three’s Digital and ICT functions to drive innovation and enable the multi-channel strategy, in line with the overall strategic direction of the organisation. Responsible for providing external strategic insight and articulating what a world class IT function should look like.
The CIO organisation will work collaboratively between the internal business departments and delivery teams to gather business requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure that commercial goals are met, managing relationships with key stakeholders within Three and across the CKH Group, owning and developing quality relationships with strategic Partners.
Working with partners, you will establish technical development direction with a sound and pragmatic approach to delivering the highest quality software at the fastest possible velocity.
Effective and efficient use of IT development environments, ensuring they meet the requirements of the projects, programmes and delivery stakeholder community enabling quality application development.
Cost management of development environments.
Managing partner teams to ensure environments are of quality and readily available on time for use.
Drive effective work package management with key partners, ensuring development standards are adhered to.
Driving the appropriate development strategy and planning across Three and Partner teams to ensure deliveries are to standard.
Work with key technology and business stakeholders ensuring cross functional engagement is in place for all deliveries.
Drive partners capability maturity, ensuring industry trends and metrics are applied and achieved.
Building a culture of continuous improvement, bringing innovation to the way we operate and increase automation of processes.
Definition and performance management of key test metrics (KPIs) across delivery teams.
You will be accountable for ensuring the following are defined, maintained and adhered to:
- Development process and standards
- Partner deliveries adhere to design patterns and solutions are no hard coded
- Software baselines practices are in place and stored in central repositories
- Ensure appropriate development maturity models and improvement plans are in place
- Development quality and delivery governance
- Development Tooling and processes
- Accountable for the effective management of technical code and environment dependencies, resolve issues, and highlight and address risks to maximize the product flow of the development teams
- Coordinate with e2e delivery teams to ensure development efforts are being planned, prioritized, executed, and reported against
- Ensure projects are delivered to Production in a timely and quality manner
- Partners quickly triage production issues and incidents, understand root cause and re-delivery
- You will work collaboratively with other technology team members and functions to deliver quality outcomes, with minimal business or customer impacts.
- Drive partner capability maturity, ensuring industry trends and metrics are applied and achieved
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.