|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|1903Q6||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.
We're exploring, analysing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and new opportunities – both to create new revenues and to find new ways of creating unique experiences and propositions for our customers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
This role leads a team of 6 through the line communications experts to take company, marketing and communications strategies and turn them into brilliant creative campaigns.
The role is responsible for leading internal and external teams to push the boundaries in the management of budgeting, planning, briefing and origination of communications ideas to ensure effective delivery of Three’s strategies across single and multiple paid, earned and owned marketing channels.
The role is part of the ‘Wider Leadership Team’ responsible for driving the desired culture of the organisation and effectively translating company strategy to the wider teams.
- Lead and manage a team of 6 with great quality career conversations and development plans.
- Lead the strategic relationship with lead creative agency and lead agency roster.
- Lead delivery of comms plan ensuring best in class execution and unrivalled integration of ideas.
- Lead the annual planning and budgeting for production to deliver the comms plan.
• Collaboration is key at Three and this role must not only embody but also role model great collaborative working across internal and external teams therefore, a record of delivering complex campaigns is essential.
• Significant in-house or agency Communications/Advertising experience in a senior role.
• Proven track record of delivering successful Communications campaigns through the line.
• Experience of managing agencies at both strategic and execution level.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to produce and present compelling presentations and reports.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.