|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21002D||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
SMARTY mobile has just turned 3 years and we’ve achieved so much. And now, we’re ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market. Time to shake things up!
SMARTY has some of the most engaged and savvy customers in the mobile market today; our competitors would kill for the level of customer satisfactions we have across NPS, Trustpilot etc.
Our customers love us, and the role reporting in to the Head of Commercial has full ownership of the SMARTY in life props & additional revenue evolution and roadmap, with specific responsibility to upweight the relative value of each SMARTY customer outside of their core plan. The role will specifically own the prop which SMARTY trade upon in life to ensure that they are fit for purpose, while identifying additional revenue streams with support the OOB margin we can generate from each customers, holding true to our Brand and strategy. The role will work closely with all departments of SMARTY, ensuring alignment and delivery in a timely manner to support our brand and growth targets.
• Full ownership of In line props ensuring delivery again expectations, and additional opportunities to review or refresh within the context of Market, competitor, or SMARTY strategic movement.
• Drive growth of OOB margin, to support positive AMPU either through identification of new opportunities or enhancing current offering.
• You will own the budget & forecasting outlooks of churn & base NMRC including current performance, responsible for business casing and commercial impact for new initiatives.
• You’ll have solid commercial acumen, and presentation skills, with excellent stakeholder management skills of relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Experience of prop development.
• Ability to analyse information and draw conclusion and actions to positively impact and work to influence your KPI’s.
• Commercial acumen.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Awesome storyteller – we have access to lots of rich data, and a lot of clever people that can derive insight from numbers, but it’s you that will join the dots and tell the story in a way in which its clear and actionable.
• An excellent collaborator who is comfortable holding others to account and working in an agile way.
• You’re a team player and know how to work cross functionally to get the right outcome for the customer and the strategy the SMARTY marketing team are executing.
• Most of all, you’re excited and passionate for SMARTY and to help it turn from the market’s best kept secret, to the next big thing in telco.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.